Typical Uses for Parylene
- Conformal Coating For Circuit Boards & Electronic Assemblies (Meets MIL-I-46058C, Type XY)
- Particle Immobilization (e.g. Disk Drive Metal Components)
- Lubricity (e.g. Catheter Guide Wires)
- Dielectric (e.g. Cores/Bobbins)
- Hydrophobic (e.g. Biomedical Tubing)
- Barrier (e.g. Filters, Membranes, Valves)
- Fiber Optic Components
- Heat Exchangers
- Flow Meters
- Photoelectric Cells
- Electrosurgical Instruments
- Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuits (PEMS)
- Circuit Boards
- Hybrid Circuits
- Elastomeric Keypads
Circuit Board Coatings
- Qualified under MIL-I-46058C.
- Fully coats fine lead wires and ends.
- Highly reliable in hostile environments.
- Provides dielectric protection for resistors, thermocouples, and other components.
- Provides strength, stability, security and particle immobilization.
- Provides purity, maximum border protection, and total surface conformity.
- Solvent-free application at room temperature.
Ferrite Cores & Bobbins
- Eliminates insulation stripping from magnetic core windings.
- Provides low friction interface to speed stringing and winding operations.
- Smooths rough edges and prevents chipping and dusting.
- Permits greater cross section winding area and greater coil Q.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Protects sensing elements used in process control loops.
- Easily applied to flexing bellows.
- Provides non-reactive, inert, pinhole-free barrier for biomedical instrumentation.
- Permits compatible functional utilization with body implant devices.
- Strengthens wire bonds and deters electrical shorting.
- Provides protection from environmental hazards.
- Eliminates moisture, metallic ions and other contaminants from critical surfaces.
- Lower mass and weight than other coatings.
- Molecular deposition level provides superior penetration power.
- Coats into, under and around ALL components.
For more information call today: 1-800-722-1444 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org