Qualified to Meet Your Specifications
The Advanced Coating qualify management system, processes and materials meet all pertinent industry qualifications.
- FAR/DFAR – Federal Acquisition Regulation/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation
- ITAR Registered (International Trade in Arms Regulations)
- ISO 21001 Certified to DFAR - NIST SP 800-171 (Cybersecurity Framework)
- IPC-CC-830 Type XY - Our Parylene processes and materials meet this standard
- IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 for materials and workmanship
- ANSI S20.20 ESD Standards - Electrical Static Discharge
- ANSI DS/EN 9146:2018 FOD Standards - Foreign Object Debris
- ANSI Z540.1 & ISO 10012-1 - Calibration Standards
- ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 - Sampling Procedure for Inspection by Attributes
- MIL-I-46058C Type XY – US Department of Defense (DoD) obsoleted MIL-I-46058 (Rev C) in 1997 and it is not used for new designs of electronic circuit assemblies.
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) still maintains the Qualified Products List (QPL) listing Parylene raw materials approved for MIL-I- 46058C legacy work.
- Advanced Coating uses approved MIL-I-46058C Type XY materials and standards for DoD Legacy electronic assemblies.
- OEM, Prime and Tier 1 & 2 EMS companies designing and building electronic systems and products used in military/defense (DoD) applications now use the IPC-CC-830 Type XY standard for Parylene.
- REACH Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- FDA – Parylene Types C and N have FDA Drug Master File (DMF)
- USP Class VI – Biocompatibility of plastics. Parylene types C and N pass this strict test for Biocompatible Plastics
Advanced Coating is committed to your success and is well equipment to meet all your quality requirements now and in the future.